Inside Sales Job Description
General Job Summary: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration with an assigned group of customers by effectively selling custom apparel and promotional items.
– Promote/sell/secures orders from existing customers through a relationship-based approach.
– Create marketing packages by the use of custom apparel and promotional products, so our customers can use it to promote their business. Marketing creativity is a plus!
– Responsible for assigned sales quota and customer satisfaction goals.
– Make telephone calls or in person visits to an existing customer base.
– Develop clear and effective written proposals for current prospects and customers.
– Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management and production.
– Plans and organizes personal sales strategy for maximum return on time investment for your customer base.
– Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
– Participates in trade-shows, local leads groups and chamber of commerce.
– Cultivate client relationships
– Record all customer contact into the CRM, Salesforce.com
Education: 2 year degree or an exceptional sales background
Experience: At least 2 years in sales.
Computers: Outlook, Word, CRM programs, Excel:
Compensation: Base plus commission
– You get a current book of accounts that you will earn commission on.
– If you stay in contact with accounts and grow them you will make a nice base plus commission.