As you know, Tacoma’s lawn and landscaping business can be a cutthroat industry, with competitors underbidding you to get a job. How do you prevent biding every job on price alone? I have some simple tips on how you can market your lawn and landscaping service in the Tacoma area to make money this season. Enjoy your read, Erik, Northwest Custom Apparel
Wrap your Vehicle
- Wrap your truck and trailer with your logo to get eyeballs on your name while out driving around which is one of the best ways to advertise your landscaping business in the Seattle, Tacoma and Puyallup area.
- You can wrap a truck and trailer for under $5,000.00, which is an excellent return on your money in marketing.
- Your truck is on the road and in neighborhoods for 8 hours a day. Think of all the potential customers that will be seeing your logo.
Yard Signs are marketing strategies for lawn care businesses
- You will leave a yard sign with your logo behind on every single job you do.
- Neighbors will see your sign and the job you are doing, and you will receive instant creditability.
- You can instantly have all the neighborhood’s business by strategically placing your signs.
Door Hangers are a changing landscape of marketing
- Spread the word by hanging door hangers around the neighborhood.
- Door Hangers are an excellent investment, and you can purchase 5,000 hangers for under $500.00
- I use a trick to tie a rubber band around the hanger and the doorknob to ensure the wind won’t blow it off. Plus, it makes it a little more difficult for the homeowner to remove it without reading it.
- Marketing your lawn care business.
Embroidered Caps are one of the best ways to advertise your landscaping business.
- Have your crew look professional while working a job. Don’t be the crew that shows up in Metallica shirts with a cigarette hanging from their lips.
- Caps provide marketing exposure for pennies on the dollar. A $20.00 embroidered cap with your logo generally is read over 100 times per day. That is some excellent return on your marketing investment.
- Embroidered caps build employee morale and camaraderie. Could you imagine being on a football team without a uniform?
- Northwest Custom Apparel in Milton, WA has stitched custom landscaping uniforms and lawn maintenance uniforms for the Seattle, Tacoma, Puyallp, Kent and Auburn areas since 1977.
- Believe it or not, the Northwest has 80-degree temperatures in July – September, and keeping your crew cool is necessary.
- Performance t-shirts are moisture-wicking that keeps you cool while on your standup mower.
- Northwest Custom Apparel in Milton, WA, has introduced a full-color transfer for performance t-shirt that is durable and shows your logo in vivid colors.
Make your landscaping competition cry with these lawn care marketing ideas
- Your competition isn’t forward marketing-centric like you.
- Your competitors will see your nicely wrapped truck and trailer with your crew all swaged out in embroidered caps and performance t-shirts.
- Your marketing power will bring a tear to your competitors.
- Put cash in your pocket this year and market your business like a pro.
Northwest Custom Apparel has been outfitting Landscapers since 1977.
Northwest Custom Apparel has outfitted landscapers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We can give you a bunch of lawn care business shirt ideas, by calling us at 1-800-851-3671. Feel free to stop into our showroom M-F 9 am – 5 Pm