Group selling is a real nightmare.
Collecting individual checks (which at times bounce), collecting cash (gets misplaced) and trying to collect from members of the group who won’t pony up their money. This is the biggest problem when selling to a group of individuals who want you to do all the work and accept all the responsibility for handling the money.
Also, the group might want their cut of the proceeds after you did all the work. Group sales are a thankless job.
Now there is a solution to this problem.
It’s called on line selling via a custom website. This simple system takes all the problems of selling to groups. These custom websites are often referred to as “Flash Stores.”
A flash store manages the whole project for all individual sales made to group members. No more problems with collection, sizing, and profit sharing. We live in the Seattle Tacoma part of the United States and it seems these tech savy customers want everything to be easy.
A few benefits of a Flash Store will include:
- Flash Store design is free
- Individuals can control their own personal order.
- Funds are collected on line with a credit card
- After the store closes the profits are sent to the group.
- Easiest fund raiser known
- Product can be shipped to buyer
- Free delivery to one location
- Store is open for a limited time. This pushes members to make a decision.
- You can offer brand merchandise (Nike, Cutter & Buck, Eddie Bauer, Ogio)
The real benefit is that the whole store is very simple to set up and manage. The product is selected by the group and they get to order what they want. Because there are no upfront set up charges anyone can set up a store at no money down. Northwest Custom Apparel is the flash store expert.
Groups that have no money can have a serendipitous kick start.