Social Media Tips
If you are going to get active in social media Decosource has a few tips for you to be aware of. These tips might help you grow your business.
- Define what you are going to focus on and blog like crazy about it. If you are selling polo shirts you should write something about the advantages of using logoed apparel. Write about how polo is made. Write about the fabric. Use the description provided by suppliers.
- Blog every day. If the blogs are bad Google doesn’t care all you need is content. You have to blog every day. It is so important to get your name out to the internet. Purchasing Search Engine Optimization will not work. Take the time to do it yourself.
- Always write something of value for the person reading your blog. For example this blog might help you. Write about the advantages of using your product and service. You probably have a good customer service staff that can outperform anyone on the internet. Trying to close a custom order via e-mail.
- Write what might be value to your customer base. If you have value content they will read it.
- Don’t try and sell anything through your blog. Just write and they will come.
- When you do get that question steer your customer to a landing page in your website. Once you start answering questions you are providing something of value to a prospect.
- Use pictures in your blog. People will actually stop and look at a picture. Take advantage of that camera in your cell phone. Take interesting pictures and get them up on the web.
- Thank your customers in your blog. Use their name and insert links to their websites. When a customer realizes you are directing traffic to their website the rewards will be great.
- Blogs are fun and rewarding. Blog every day and you will reap the rewards in a couple of months. It will not happen overnight.