POSITION: Production Manager
JOB SUMMARY and KEY OBJECTIVES
To keep the embroidery factory running efficiently and effectively while producing the highest quality embroidery in the Northwest.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES and TASKS
- Manage the Embroidery Factory
- Manages all factory employees.
- Human Resources
- Hire and Fire
- Handle employee problems: Attendance and Attitude
- Reviews Timecards
- Makes sure employees follow the handbook rules.
- Quality Control
- Fixes quality control issues.
- Makes sure embroidery quality is the Northwest’s BEST.
- Oversees the production output by entering it into Shopworks.
- Manages employees to make sure they know how to use their machines.
- Schedules production due dates.
- Other Duties
- Scans run cards
- Marks shipped in Shopworks
- Works with office and outside sales on order questions
- Runs machines, sew patches, merrow, trim, steam.
- Purchases Supplies from Costco
- Checks in: Thread, bobbins, tape and other supplies
- Helps with Shipping and Receiving.
- Tracks down missing run cards.
- Picks out garments
- Locks up building
- Oversees Christmas party and potlucks.
- Creates run cards